Our HRSG Cleaning Process and Results – heat recovery steam generator
How Advanced Indoor Quality Care – USCleanBlast.com stands apart from our competitors…
- Custom designed, Different size nozzles (length & OD’s) to be able to penetrate deeper into the tube bundles.
- We spend the proper time cleaning the tube bundles. (we don’t rush the cleaning)
- After dry ice blast cleaning, a High air pressure blow down of all areas that have been blasted. (350 psi or greater.)
- Low air pressure and vacuuming of the SCR/CO catalyst (No greater than 60 PSI if you use more than that there is a possibility of blowing out the insulation.) after the blow down vacuuming of the other side.
- The use of sky climbers. (if they have the ports) That’s a big cost saving instead of scaffolding out HRSG
- Clean up after the HRSG Blasting. We do a very thorough job removing all debris from floors and sub compartment floors. We have class 1 division 1 vacuum system for the cleanup if required
- Experience, Our main blasters have been blasting for up to 20 years !
- Long term Personnel highly qualified and trained. OHSA 10 certified
- Woman owned, small company low overhead. Cost Effective prices
- Will go anywhere in the USA
- Our backpressure numbers speak the truth ( Back pressure results 3-5 inch drop)
- Removal from 3 tons and up to 6 tons of debris
- PERFECT Safety Record ISNetworld Safety Approved “A” Rating
HRSG Cleaning and Restoration Experts